Learn more about Dr. Regina Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Universidade Do Est Da Guanabara, Rio De Janeiro. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina C Klein MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regina C. Klein practice?
- Dr. Regina Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Klein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Internists and Bountiful Oncologists.