A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Universidade Do Est Da Guanabara, Rio De Janeiro. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina C Klein MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Regina C. Klein practice?
- Dr. Regina Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Regina Klein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Bountiful Internists and Bountiful Oncologists.