A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Kupchella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Kupchella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupchella graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kupchella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina T Kupchella MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Regina T. Kupchella practice?
- Dr. Regina Kupchella has 6 office locations.
Dr. Regina Kupchella practices Pediatrics near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ebensburg, PA and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Pediatricians.