A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Kupchella is Excellent. Dr. Kupchella has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupchella graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kupchella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kupchella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Regina Kupchella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina T. Kupchella practice?
Dr. Regina Kupchella practices Pediatrics near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ebensburg, PA and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gina Kupchella, Dr. Rayna Kupchella, Dr. Regena Kupchella, Dr. Raina Kupchella