Learn more about Dr. Regina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Lee, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Kay Lee MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Regina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Lee practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.