Learn more about Dr. Regina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Lee, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Kay Lee MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Regina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Lee practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.