A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Leoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Leoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leoni
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Leoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Leoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leoni graduated from Loma Linda University, Scripps Memorial Hospital. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Leoni MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Leoni practice?
- Dr. Regina Leoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Leoni practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.