A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Leoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Leoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leoni
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Leoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leoni graduated from Loma Linda University, Scripps Memorial Hospital. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Leoni MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Leoni practice?
- Dr. Regina Leoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Leoni practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.