Learn more about Dr. Regina Leoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Leoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leoni
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Leoni, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leoni graduated from Loma Linda University, Scripps Memorial Hospital. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leoni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Leoni MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Leoni practice?
- Dr. Regina Leoni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Leoni practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.