Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Catherine on Apr 14th, 2014

I have NEVER been treated as poorly by a medical professional/office staff in my life! Average wait to be seen is 6 weeks. Office staff rude when I call to try to be seen. Hubby had questionable results after work physical - elevated PSA, blood work indicated long term infection- and he was told he had to wait over a month to be seen. The once, maybe twice I was actually able to get in, after arguing with the office staff and threatening to leave her practice, I waited over an hour and a half to finally see the Dr. Leoni.

by Dr. Regina Leoni, MD on Aug 8th, 2013

I suffer from Chronic Migraine Headaches. I have my annual appointment in a week, but I am out of my pain medication, and she will not return my calls, nor will she refill even a temporary prescription for the medicine I take until she see's me at the upcoming visit. I have been diagnosed by her for chronic migraines over 3 years ago. My last prescription was for 30 pills, back in May of 2013. I woke up this morning with a migraine, and have no medicine to take. This is absolutely poor care in my standards. If I belonged to Kaiser (as I used to) I would hear back from my doctor and I would have my prescription filled whether a visit was coming up or not. I have had this happen to me twice now.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

I've been a patient of dr. Leoni since she was at dr. Force-Obrowski office, since she moved I tried to make an appointment for my son three times and all three times they have tried to give me three months away. My son has been seen in Urgent Care because he can not get in with his doctor. I think Dr Leoni has too many patients and should think about taking care of the ones who have with her for awhile instead of taking new patients.

by ELIZABETH on Jan 21st, 2013

One-month wait for appointment; apt was at 10:30; by 2:05pm I was still in the office. I wish I had my kids' doctor; she's very prompt.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Leoni is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients. She also will ask the patient what they think the problem might be and she is willing to let the patient take steps to improve their overall health. She also is very good at referring patients to specialists. I would highly recommend Dr. Leoni to anyone wanting a caring and concerned physician.

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I have now been seeing Dr Leoni for over 10 years and followed her to her new office. She is awesome... She is professional and spends as much time with me as I need. Now that she is at her own practice (Caring family medicine) and has her own staff I would say this is one of the top practices in Rancho Cucamonga.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

great experience and a great doctor

|  BOOOO!!!!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

I have probably only seen her twice since I have been a patient for 2 years. I normally have to schedule an appointment with a different doctor in her office. The last 3 times I have tried to make an appointment a doctor wasn't even in the office and wouldn't be there for the next three days. How do you run a practice with no doctors for 4 days, it is absolutely ridiculous! I am fed up and changing physicians!