Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR show details DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR
by JOANNA J. on Dec 15th, 2014

Very disappointed. I have been a patient of Dr. Leoni for at least 10 years. I followed her around from when she opened her own practice in Rancho off of Haven after leaving Sandra Force Obroski's office, to her new location off of Rochester in Rancho. She had been wonderful until she grew became to busy. Before she was truly caring and I loved her. Now, she cares only about seeing as many patients as she can that her care for her patients is no longer there. It is very hard for me to take time off of work, today I came into my office at 4:00 a.m. so that I can make it to my appointment that I had set with her office girls. I had received a call on Friday 12/13 confirming my appointment for today 12/15 @ 11:00 a.m. I received a call from her office today 12/15 @ 8:14 a.m. to cancel my appointment all together. I had informed the girl who called me that this is unacceptable I had came in very early to work in order to be able to make this appointment and I had to be seen today. Not only can I not take any other time off of work this year until next year, but my health needed to be addressed as this was not a regular exam and/or follow up appointment. The young lady was very rude and uncaring, did not see the urgency of my appointment. I asked her to have the doctor call me , but she said "doctor does not make personal calls". Are you kidding me?????!?!? I wish it was a PERSONAL call, this is business! I have a medical condition that needs to be addressed and I am being told she does not make PERSONAL calls?!?!?!? I told the girl I needed to be seen today and that I would expect a call from the doctor. I followed up about an hour later, doctor Leoni was in the office attending to OTHER PATIENTS but would not be seeing me today NOR would she take the time to return my call!!! This was the cherry on top, I had already been bothered that it would take 4 months to set an appointment for a annual exam, but this just sealed the deal for me. I am speechless and hurt, as I had been a patient of Leoni for many many years to be treated like this. I guess this is what happens to the good doctors, they lose the good as soon as they trade in quality for quantity. She no longer cares as her staff and they are simply following her lead. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE!

by Catherine on Apr 14th, 2014

I have NEVER been treated as poorly by a medical professional/office staff in my life! Average wait to be seen is 6 weeks. Office staff rude when I call to try to be seen. Hubby had questionable results after work physical - elevated PSA, blood work indicated long term infection- and he was told he had to wait over a month to be seen. The once, maybe twice I was actually able to get in, after arguing with the office staff and threatening to leave her practice, I waited over an hour and a half to finally see the Dr. Leoni.

by Dr. Regina Leoni, MD on Aug 8th, 2013

I suffer from Chronic Migraine Headaches. I have my annual appointment in a week, but I am out of my pain medication, and she will not return my calls, nor will she refill even a temporary prescription for the medicine I take until she see's me at the upcoming visit. I have been diagnosed by her for chronic migraines over 3 years ago. My last prescription was for 30 pills, back in May of 2013. I woke up this morning with a migraine, and have no medicine to take. This is absolutely poor care in my standards. If I belonged to Kaiser (as I used to) I would hear back from my doctor and I would have my prescription filled whether a visit was coming up or not. I have had this happen to me twice now.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Mar 12th, 2013

I've been a patient of dr. Leoni since she was at dr. Force-Obrowski office, since she moved I tried to make an appointment for my son three times and all three times they have tried to give me three months away. My son has been seen in Urgent Care because he can not get in with his doctor. I think Dr Leoni has too many patients and should think about taking care of the ones who have with her for awhile instead of taking new patients.

by ELIZABETH on Jan 21st, 2013

One-month wait for appointment; apt was at 10:30; by 2:05pm I was still in the office. I wish I had my kids' doctor; she's very prompt.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Leoni is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients. She also will ask the patient what they think the problem might be and she is willing to let the patient take steps to improve their overall health. She also is very good at referring patients to specialists. I would highly recommend Dr. Leoni to anyone wanting a caring and concerned physician.

Excellent Dr show details Excellent Dr
Dec 14th, 2011

I have now been seeing Dr Leoni for over 10 years and followed her to her new office. She is awesome... She is professional and spends as much time with me as I need. Now that she is at her own practice (Caring family medicine) and has her own staff I would say this is one of the top practices in Rancho Cucamonga.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Oct 5th, 2011

great experience and a great doctor

BOOOO!!!! show details BOOOO!!!!
Dec 5th, 2010

I have probably only seen her twice since I have been a patient for 2 years. I normally have to schedule an appointment with a different doctor in her office. The last 3 times I have tried to make an appointment a doctor wasn't even in the office and wouldn't be there for the next three days. How do you run a practice with no doctors for 4 days, it is absolutely ridiculous! I am fed up and changing physicians!