Dr. Regina Leoni MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Rancho Cucamonga, CA

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Leoni explains things thoroughly and spends time with each patient. I really liked having her as my doctor while in California and hope I can find a similar doctor here in Oregon

November 11th, 2015
BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. SHE'S NICE, BUT NO FOLLOW UP AND EXCESSIVE DEMANDS TO BE SEEN FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST REQUESTS MEANS YOU ARE CONSTANTLY PAYING TO SEE HER FOR EVEN THE SMALLEST REQUEST.
no follow ups after labs or any other tests that she sends you to take. Appointments are always 2-3 months out so you can never get to see her sooner unless you are trying to get a "same day" appointment which is a hassle and pretty much reserved for "emergency" situations.

September 17th, 2015
Horrible!!!
If you are looking for extremely rude staff, this is the place to come! They refuse to refer you out to specialists and have no problem arguing with you and treating like like dog poop. For instance, I found out I was pregnant, in process of miscarriage, spent time in the E.R. because the rude office staff wouldn't give me an appt. Once I finally got an appt, they refused to refer me to a Obgyn, claimed they could treat me in the office! NO THANK YOU! I had to get down right angry and use curse words until they referred me! Requested that Dr. Leoni call me to express my concerns, and the PLEASANT office gal claimed she doesn't make phone calls! Don't waste your time, this place is unprofessional. They just care about your co pay.

April 14th, 2014
I have NEVER been treated as poorly by a medical professional/office staff in my life! Average wait to be seen is 6 weeks. Office staff rude when I call to try to be seen. Hubby had questionable results after work physical - elevated PSA, blood work indicated long term infection- and he was told he had to wait over a month to be seen. The once, maybe twice I was actually able to get in, after arguing with the office staff and threatening to leave her practice, I waited over an hour and a half to finally see the Dr. Leoni.

March 12th, 2013
Disappointed
I've been a patient of dr. Leoni since she was at dr. Force-Obrowski office, since she moved I tried to make an appointment for my son three times and all three times they have tried to give me three months away. My son has been seen in Urgent Care because he can not get in with his doctor. I think Dr Leoni has too many patients and should think about taking care of the ones who have with her for awhile instead of taking new patients.

January 21st, 2013
One-month wait for appointment; apt was at 10:30; by 2:05pm I was still in the office. I wish I had my kids' doctor; she's very prompt.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Leoni is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients. She also will ask the patient what they think the problem might be and she is willing to let the patient take steps to improve their overall health. She also is very good at referring patients to specialists. I would highly recommend Dr. Leoni to anyone wanting a caring and concerned physician.

December 14th, 2011
Excellent Dr
I have now been seeing Dr Leoni for over 10 years and followed her to her new office. She is awesome... She is professional and spends as much time with me as I need. Now that she is at her own practice (Caring family medicine) and has her own staff I would say this is one of the top practices in Rancho Cucamonga.

October 5th, 2011
Fantastic
great experience and a great doctor

December 5th, 2010
BOOOO!!!!
I have probably only seen her twice since I have been a patient for 2 years. I normally have to schedule an appointment with a different doctor in her office. The last 3 times I have tried to make an appointment a doctor wasn't even in the office and wouldn't be there for the next three days. How do you run a practice with no doctors for 4 days, it is absolutely ridiculous! I am fed up and changing physicians!