A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Henryetta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Lewis practice?
Dr. Regina Lewis practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.