Learn more about Dr. Regina Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Lopez, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lopez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Rosa Lopez MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Regina R. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Regina Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Regina Lopez practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.