Learn more about Dr. Regina McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina McFarland, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina McFarland, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Bell McFarland MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Regina B. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Regina McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina McFarland practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.