A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Mojica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Mojica is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojica
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mojica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Mojica, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojica graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mojica has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Y Mojica MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Y. Mojica practice?
- Dr. Regina Mojica has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Mojica practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.