Learn more about Dr. Regina Mojica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Mojica is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojica
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mojica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Mojica, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojica graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mojica has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Y Mojica MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Y. Mojica practice?
- Dr. Regina Mojica has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Mojica practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.