A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Mojica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Mojica is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mojica
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mojica Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Mojica, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mojica graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Mojica has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Y Mojica MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Y. Mojica practice?
- Dr. Regina Mojica has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Mojica practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.