A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Palazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Palazzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Palazzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palazzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Palazzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina M Palazzo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Palazzo practice?
- Dr. Regina Palazzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Palazzo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT.
See Guilford Pediatricians and Guilford Pediatric Specialists.