Learn more about Dr. Regina Palazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Palazzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palazzo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palazzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Palazzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palazzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Palazzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina M Palazzo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Palazzo practice?
- Dr. Regina Palazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Palazzo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Branford, CT.
See Branford Pediatricians and Branford Pulmonologists.