A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Quinain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Quinain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Quinain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinain graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Quinain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Pongos Quinain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina P. Quinain practice?
- Dr. Regina Quinain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Quinain practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.