A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Resta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Resta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Resta, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Resta graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Resta has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina Resta practice?
Dr. Regina Resta practices Medical Oncology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Latham, NY.
See Troy Oncologists.