A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Robinson-Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson-Noble
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson-Noble Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson-Noble graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Robinson-Noble has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Ann Robinson-Noble MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Regina A. Robinson-Noble practice?
- Dr. Regina Robinson-Noble has 4 office locations.
Dr. Regina Robinson-Noble practices Radiology near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE.
See Lincoln Radiologists.