A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Lowe Ross MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Ross practice?
- Dr. Regina Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Ross practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.