A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Rossi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina L Rossi DO and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Regina Rossi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Regina Rossi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Freehold Primary Care Doctors and Freehold Internists.