A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina L Rossi DO and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Regina Rossi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Regina Rossi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Freehold Primary Care Doctors and Freehold Internists.