Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  dr Simone  |  show details
by Christine on Feb 28th, 2014

one of the most capable and most compassionate physicians you will ever meet.

Nov 25th, 2013

Making an appointment with Dr Simone is same day appointment. I was seen on my scheduled time. Dr Simone took the time to listen to my concerns I did not feel rushed, this is a plus for me. She explains all tests results very thoroughly and follow-ups if necessary. I highly recommend Dr. Simone a physician you can trust

|  Extensive Experience  |  show details
by Barbara M on May 28th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Simone covers more than 10 years. Her promptness and courtesy are consistently excellent. She always spends an appropriate amount of time and discusses all aspects of the visit. I have every confidence in her skills.

|  Incredibly Disappointed in This Doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

I walked out of her office about 15 minutes ago and I can honestly say that I have never met another doctor like her. I went to her for an immediate problem that had me emotionally distraught and she talked to me about medication that might help and then promptly dismissed me from her office. She led me up to the front desk and had the receptionist check me out. I didn't even realize she was done with me until she walked into another patient's room. She never gave me a prescription for the medication she suggested, but changed tune and told me that caffeine was to blame for all of my problems. I am not a heavy caffeine drinker and rarely drink soda or coffee. I am very perplexed by what just happened and I made it clear to the receptionist that I was confused and disappointed. I will not go back to this doctor and wouldn't suggest her to anyone else.

Sep 25th, 2011

Same day appointments are awesome. Dr. Simone is excellent in diagnosis. She correctly diagnosed me after three other doctors could did not know what was wrong. She respects your time and therefore You are ALWAYS seen on time, something that is never seen in a doctors office. Her staff is great and efficient. I recommend her highly to all of my friends, coworkers and family.

May 28th, 2009

Dr. Simone is excellent! She saved my dads life, when no one else knew what was wrong with him! There is no waiting in her office,whatever your appointment time is th is the time you are seen. Same day appointments are great!