A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Simonetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Simonetti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Simonetti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonetti graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Simonetti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Marie Simonetti MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Regina M. Simonetti practice?
- Dr. Regina Simonetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Simonetti practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.