Overall Review

no change

October 31st, 2016
I would not recommend this doctor
She has a cookie cutter approach with all patients. Does not see each patient as a individual. Prescribes a ton of supplements for every patient--I think she is getting a kick back.

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Smith is the best. I have thyroid issues as well as hormonal, worked with me until we had it figured out and on the right medicine.

July 11th, 2016
Dr Smith is the best.

October 20th, 2015
Follow up wasn't necessary. She was kind, and very attentive. I appreciated the opportunity to talk freely about my issues and that I wasn't rushed. She prescribed a new supplement and it is working out fine for me.

July 7th, 2015
Absolutely incredible Dr
Dr Smith is the most caring and professional provider I have ever seen, and I have seen dozens of specialists who are never willing to listen or to look outside of the box, or to even ask the right questions if you seem like a difficult case. Dr smith was willing to help me and actually listen to me and care about more than getting another quota met by seeing 30 patients a day. You may wait a little bit, but it is only because she takes time to listen and ask questions and be thorough with you. I would recommend anyone interested in first quality healthcare to look no further than Dr. Smith. I could write a book about what she has done for me and my family. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. The most caring and concerned Dr who is actually interested in providing first quality care for all of the right reasons. I have never experienced any Dr of any kind that has actually cared so much and willing to go above and beyond to give the best care possible. Healthcare would be so much better if only there were more Dr Smith's in the world.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr Smith is a exceptional health care provider. Very caring and knowledgeable.

December 3rd, 2013
Great Doctor, Bad Support Staff
I should have ran out the door the first time i visited the office, when the young man (not sure of his position) measured my height and then said to the nurse, "I can't read this; it's different than the one at my school". Apparently this young man did not know how to convert inches into feet plus inches! I liked the doctor herself, though, and continued to go back. Another time the woman who drew my blood tied the torniquete too tight, then poked the needle around inside my arm, causing me to get a HUGE bruise at the puncture site. I once was kept waiting over 40 minutes past my appointment time and NOBODY apologised for the inconvenience. The latest incident was that i received a message from the office which the person speaking spoke so fast, i could not understand. i called back and left my own message (there was no option to talk to a person) in which I stated I could not understand the message. TWO DAYS LATER I got another message, and, with the person speaking so fast that i could not understand. I called back and had to leave another message, explaining that the person spoke too fast and I could not understand as I am hearing impaired. I never heard from the office after that, but I did hear from a medical supply company that some equipment was ordered for me, of which I knew nothing. I called the office, with the intension of speaking to the doctor about how I could not understand the messages her office left for me, and that customer service is sorely lacking in her office. The front desk peson returned my call, telling me that the Doctor was with a patient, and wanted to know what I wanted. I told her I wanted to complain about poor service, and asked to speak to the doctor. She told me I had to have an appointment to speak to the doctor! (I suspect the poor service was her doing, as she continually attempted to circumvent me speaking to the doctor.) So, I will be going in peson to complain, and I am definately not paying for the appointment!

May 2nd, 2013
Excellent, willing to partner with patients!
My family and I and numerous friends are patients of Dr. Smith. She is truly a partner in the relationship. She truly listens and discusses conventional and alternative options with the patient for as long as necessary and together a plan is agreed upon. She has an open mind and is comitted to learning and sharing knowledge. Follow up has been stellar in our experience. (Perhaps some patients initially experienced some growing pains with establishment of a new office.) We feel respected and well cared for and truly appreciate the extra length she goes to to help patients. We are in our sixties and have had considerable experience in dealing with the medical community as well as personally 40 years as a professional nurse. We are thankful for this kind of family doctor.

July 11th, 2012
She is wonderful
Great doctor who cares.

May 16th, 2012
Trying To Get Follow Up Information
Dr. Regina Smith is very nice and caring but the one thing I find is getting follow up work. I was told by the nurse yesterday she would call me about my blood work. I had called three different times on it and I have yet to receive a call from her. I need a good caring physician & am finding this irritating when I have told her and her staff that I need to know. Also, I had to be stuck twice b/c the phelmobmist placed the blood in the wrong tube. So getting my blood work is taking over a week. When you go to that office you can tell they are hurting for patients!

August 8th, 2011
I have found Dr. Smith easy to get an appointment with. The practice has a great staff and she is a great listener, nevers seems rushed and is extremely thorough and quite knowlegeable. I would highly recommend her.

May 6th, 2011
Be careful!!
While Dr. Smith is a very nice lady in general and appears to be knowledgable,she managed to miss pneumonia in me twice in the time span of 1 month.I ended up in ICU once and was told I was lucky to be alive...also had kidney failure both times that she totally missed and did not test for. She also way overprescribed Morphine for me,and w/drawl was very tough for a few days. She also had her receptionist tell me I have something in my l. lung and need to go to a specialist,instead of telling me this herself.Dr. Smith is a very nice woman,but I have lost all confidence in her ability to perform as my health care provider.I am looking for a new one.