A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Stuart, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stuart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stuart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina K. Stuart practice?
Dr. Regina Stuart practices Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Surgeons.