A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Lo Sun MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Sun practice?
- Dr. Regina Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Sun practices Ophthalmology near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Pearland Ophthalmologists.