Learn more about Dr. Regina Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sun
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Lo Sun MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Sun practice?
- Dr. Regina Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Regina Sun practices Ophthalmology near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Ophthalmologists.