Learn more about Dr. Regina Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Sun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Sun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina L. Sun practice?
Dr. Regina Sun practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Corpus Christi, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.