Dr. Regina Sun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina Sun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017

Dr. Sun Is An Excellent And Competent Eye Care Physician

Dr. Sun is an excellent and competent eye care physician. Her expertise has helped to improve and maintain my vision. I am more than grateful for her service and compassion in attending to my situation.

November 2nd, 2016

My Mom and I Both Are patients at The Pearland Location

My mom and I both are patients at the Pearland location. Everyone is professional and friendly. You never have to wait long for your appointment. Dr. Sun and Dr. Muecke are excellent doctors, they take time to explain your treatment plan thoroughly.

September 13th, 2016

Awesome Service

Awesome service, greeted by each staff I came in contact with.Staff are friendly, courteous and professional.I love my doctor. Dr Sun.She gives A-1 service!

September 13th, 2016

Satisfied patient

Dr. Sun always arrives with a smile and puts you at ease. She thoroughly explains every procedure she does and explains why it is necessary. She makes ...

August 31st, 2016

Have Been Going To Dr. Sun

Have been going to Dr Sun Then I have continued here once they opened Pearland office. Dr. Sun is the best. Answers all your questions and takes the time to explain. Clean and quiet office.

August 1st, 2016

Great

Great! Dr. Regina Sun and staff are fantastic!

July 18th, 2016

Excellent Service

Excellent service . very friendly,fast and efficient. Stephanie was most helpful. And so was Dr. Sun.

May 30th, 2016

I have Been Treated for Shingles in my Eye for 18 Months

I have been treated for shingles in my eye for 18 months, and my ophthalmologist left the Houston area. He recommended Dr. Sun, and my first visit was a delightful experience. The staff is extremely competent and very friendly, and Dr. Sun is an outstanding doctor who is also very caring. I have been going to ophthalmologists for 60 years, and this is the best managed and most cheerful clinic that I have ever been to. This is a truly patient-centered practice. I certainly recommend them.

April 12th, 2016

Was a Great Experience From Start to Finish

Was a great experience from start to finish.Had appt with Dr. Sun & she's the best. Had a thorough exam and was finished within an hour. All of the employees are so very nice.

April 5th, 2016

The Service Was Great

The service was great & the entire staff was very courteous from start to finish. My appt was with Dr. Sun for glasses & contacts. I received a very thorough eye exam & was finished within an hour. Another wonderful experience,

April 1st, 2016

Both My Wife and I Have Been Using Dr. Sun and Berkeley Eye Centers

Both my wife and I have been using Dr. Sun and Berkeley Eye Centers for several years, Dr. Sun is the greatest! She and her stall are like angels, I would, NEVER, go anywhere else!

April 22nd, 2014

I would give more than 5 if I could!

Ok for some reason it's not letting me click on 5 stars, I would give more than 5 if I could! Im not a big reviewer, but i just had to say something about the Berkeley in Pearland. My mom had cataract surgery done by Dr. Sun recently and is very happy with the results. Dr. Sun and the staff are very, very patient and really cared about us getting the best vision and understanding the surgery. My mom was so nervous and hesitant she put off going in for the initial visit for months. They really tried to make her feel at ease. With cataract surgery they do one eye at a time. After the first eye was done my mom was so amazed! She could not believe the things she had been missing for so many years. She could see individual hairs on my head, pointing out many white ones. Now with both eyes complete my mom has better vision than I do. She now tells me I need to go see Dr. Sun and get LASIK done. Thank you all so much for helping my mom ! I will recommend Dr. Sun and her team to everyone.