Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

3100 Weslayan St
Ste 400
Houston, TX 77027
713-526-1600
Locations and availability (5)

|  I would give more than 5 if I could!  |  show details
by ly on Apr 22nd, 2014

Ok for some reason it's not letting me click on 5 stars, I would give more than 5 if I could! Im not a big reviewer, but i just had to say something about the Berkeley in Pearland. My mom had cataract surgery done by Dr. Sun recently and is very happy with the results. Dr. Sun and the staff are very, very patient and really cared about us getting the best vision and understanding the surgery. My mom was so nervous and hesitant she put off going in for the initial visit for months. They really tried to make her feel at ease. With cataract surgery they do one eye at a time. After the first eye was done my mom was so amazed! She could not believe the things she had been missing for so many years. She could see individual hairs on my head, pointing out many white ones. Now with both eyes complete my mom has better vision than I do. She now tells me I need to go see Dr. Sun and get LASIK done. Thank you all so much for helping my mom ! I will recommend Dr. Sun and her team to everyone.

|  Highly recommend the Berkeley Eye Center in Pearland, Texas!  |  show details
by EzyMystery on Apr 16th, 2014

Finding new doctor's for your family is never a pleasant chore, but being new to Pearland, we have no choice. Having Glaucoma and being a Diabetic, I needed to see a qualified doctor, not just an optician. After much research and asking friends and neighbors, I chose the Berkeley Eye Center. From the moment I opened the door I felt comfortable. I was pleasantly welcomed with a hello" from the front desk attendant. The technician who did all my testing was so friendly and pleasant and took the time to explain what each eye drop did and what it was for. Further still, since my daughter is seeking her future career path, I was curious about the schooling/training required to be a technician. She answered all my questions, giving me much information for my daughter. Little did I know at the time, she was suffering from a major migraine headache. She did not have to be so helpful and informative, but NEVER once complained about her migraine! She shared how much she loved her job and especially the excellent training she received from Dr. Sun. Then came my time with Dr. Sun. Although ready to have her baby any day now, her sweet disposition made me glad I was there. She was very knowledgeable of my medical conditions, the medications I was taking, and the possible damage to my eyes from taking them. Yes, I will be back and will bring my husband and daughter, too. I no sooner got home than my appointment information was available for me online. That is an efficient staff! Highly recommend the Berkeley Eye Center in Pearland, Texas!

|  I was pleasantly surprised!!  |  show details
by bakerjeffrey on Apr 9th, 2014

I was expecting to waiting and spend at least a couple hour in the office but I was pleasantly surprised!! When I arrived I filled out a short form and within minutes my eyes were being examined by a very capable staff member. Then Dr. Sun examined my eyes and answered my questions. I was out of the office in about an hour

|  We loved the professionalism  |  show details
by myrnac on Apr 3rd, 2014

My husband and I saw Dr. Sun. We loved the professionalism of these office. Will also bring my daughters here for their eye exams.

|  Great experience, as always.  |  show details
by Michael on Mar 14th, 2014

Great experience, as always. Dr. Sun is outstanding. Staff is very attentive and helpful..

|  Conveniently located.  |  show details
by Penny on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr Sun is compassionate and knowledgeable. Appointment easily acquired at the time I needed. Friendly staff. Seen at appointed time.

|  I have been going to see Dr. Sun for the past few months  |  show details
by Juanita R. on Nov 6th, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Sun for the past few months, dealing with a red irritated eye. She has been working hard to get to the root of the problem and as frustrating as the eye issue is for me, the team at Dr. Sun's office have made my many eye appointments really enjoyable. Her staff is top notch - they are kind and compassionate, they make me feel comfortable and right at home, going to great lengths to give me the best service and care. I don't have to wait a long time to be seen, either, which is nice. As soon as I walk in, they take me right back and get my appointment done as quickly as possible. I appreciate their professionalism and definitely recommend them.

|  I will always highly recommend Dr. Sun and Berkeley  |  show details
by Yvonne on Oct 28th, 2013

I had to see Dr. Sun for an eye infection and had to be worked into her schedule. The office was very prompt in getting me into the exam room and Dr. Sun evaluated me and gave me a prescription and I was out of the office in 30 minutes. I very much appreciated this as I was in a lot of pain. I will always highly recommend Dr. Sun and Berkeley.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Sun is very patient and took the time to listen to my concerns. She took her time explaining my options and giving me explanations to my "what if" questions in the treatment of my diagnosis.