Dr. Regina Sun MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Pearland, TX

4.8

May 25th, 2017
Thank You Berkeley!!!
I went searching for an optometrist for want of a particular selection of eyewear which I found and am extremely happy with....I LOVE these glasses. What I found in addition was an office of pleasant professionals who took the time to address my eye issues with competency and compassion while being extremely pleasant all at the same time. I even returned three times before the glasses came in and received the same care and concern. I went back recently because I had misplaced my cleaning supplies and still have nothing but praise for this office staff....seamless care and functioning even in the care of staff that was "filling in." I will be returning here for all my eye care needs without a doubt. Thank You Berkeley!!! I went searching for an optometrist for want of a particular selection of eyewear which I found and am extremely happy with....I LOVE these glasses. What I found in addition was an office of pleasant professionals who took the time to address my eye issues with competency and compassion while being extremely pleasant all at the same time. I even returned three times before the glasses came in and received the same care and concern. I went back recently because I had misplaced my cleaning supplies and still have nothing but praise for this office staff....seamless care and functioning even in the care of staff that was "filling in." I will be returning here for all my eye care needs without a doubt. Sherwanda Foster

January 19th, 2017
Dr. Sun Is An Excellent And Competent Eye Care Physician
Dr. Sun is an excellent and competent eye care physician. Her expertise has helped to improve and maintain my vision. I am more than grateful for her service and compassion in attending to my situation.

November 2nd, 2016
My Mom and I Both Are patients at The Pearland Location
My mom and I both are patients at the Pearland location. Everyone is professional and friendly. You never have to wait long for your appointment. Dr. Sun and Dr. Muecke are excellent doctors, they take time to explain your treatment plan thoroughly.

September 13th, 2016
Awesome Service
Awesome service, greeted by each staff I came in contact with.Staff are friendly, courteous and professional.I love my doctor. Dr Sun.She gives A-1 service!

September 12th, 2016
Satisfied patient
Dr. Sun always arrives with a smile and puts you at ease. She thoroughly explains every procedure she does and explains why it is necessary. She makes ...

August 30th, 2016
Have Been Going To Dr. Sun
Have been going to Dr Sun Then I have continued here once they opened Pearland office. Dr. Sun is the best. Answers all your questions and takes the time to explain. Clean and quiet office.

July 31st, 2016
Great
Great! Dr. Regina Sun and staff are fantastic!

July 17th, 2016
Excellent Service
Excellent service . very friendly,fast and efficient. Stephanie was most helpful. And so was Dr. Sun.

May 29th, 2016
I have Been Treated for Shingles in my Eye for 18 Months
I have been treated for shingles in my eye for 18 months, and my ophthalmologist left the Houston area. He recommended Dr. Sun, and my first visit was a delightful experience. The staff is extremely competent and very friendly, and Dr. Sun is an outstanding doctor who is also very caring. I have been going to ophthalmologists for 60 years, and this is the best managed and most cheerful clinic that I have ever been to. This is a truly patient-centered practice. I certainly recommend them.

April 12th, 2016
Was a Great Experience From Start to Finish
Was a great experience from start to finish.Had appt with Dr. Sun & she's the best. Had a thorough exam and was finished within an hour. All of the employees are so very nice.

April 5th, 2016
The Service Was Great
The service was great & the entire staff was very courteous from start to finish. My appt was with Dr. Sun for glasses & contacts. I received a very thorough eye exam & was finished within an hour. Another wonderful experience,

April 1st, 2016
Both My Wife and I Have Been Using Dr. Sun and Berkeley Eye Centers
Both my wife and I have been using Dr. Sun and Berkeley Eye Centers for several years, Dr. Sun is the greatest! She and her stall are like angels, I would, NEVER, go anywhere else!