A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Szucs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Szucs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szucs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szucs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Piroska Szucs MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Regina P. Szucs practice?
- Dr. Regina Szucs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Szucs practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.