A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Thurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thurman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Thurman, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Thurman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Elizabeth Thurman MD and PA is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Regina E. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Regina Thurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Thurman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Fayetteville Physiatrists.