A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Thurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Thurman, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Thurman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Elizabeth Thurman MD and PA is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Regina E. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Regina Thurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Thurman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Springdale, AR.
See Fayetteville Physiatrists.