Dr. Regina Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Walker for at least 10 years. She was the expert that the hospital called when I had epiglottitis. Now I see her twice a year for other conditions. She is always interested, professional, and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough positives. I would not go to any other doctor for my condition.

April 25th, 2015
I would fly in from another continent to see her if I had to !!!

October 19th, 2014
I was a 1st time patient to Dr. Walker. Purpose of visit was to have her interpret results of a sleep study I had done at a major teaching hospital. I choose not to follow-up with the doctor who was randomly assigned to read my results as I found the verbiage in this doctor’s report to be conflicting, “boiler-plate” and recommending – without much analysis – a CPAP mask. I found Dr. Walker on my own through research on the Internet. In contrast, I found Dr. Walker to have a wonderful professional manner. She was patient, respectful of my questions and spent quite a bit of time educating me about sleep apnea. She explaining the results of my study and what the results really meant. She went over every aspect of the report and provided me several pages of materials on sleep apnea that we discussed in her office and for me to take home. I appreciated the fact that she listened to my concerns and point of view and took this into consideration when recommending next steps in a treatment plan. I was very impressed with her caring and thorough manner. What I also appreciated and liked about Dr. Walker's manner and office was that I felt like I experienced the care of an "old-fashioned" family practice/doctor, rather than just being one of many patients being pushed through a larger practice or hospital environment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Walker to anyone seeking an intelligent, "up-to-date" thorough doctor who respected my concerns and answered all of my questions and more in an effort to design a treatment plan that would work for me.

April 3rd, 2012
I have never had a doctor this dedicated to wellness
It's sad but true. I have never liked any of my doctors enough to recommend them to anyone else. They rush you,make your concerns seem rediculous. Very frustrating. Dr. Walker has excellent bedside manner. If I could give her more stars I would. :). Sometimes I leave sobbing because I am overwhelmed buy her dedication to my wellbeing.

October 28th, 2011
A godsend.
I was referred to Dr. Walker for my thyroid issues. I have hypothryoidism due to an autoimmune disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.She was the only doctor out of 4 who I went to who actually listened to my symptoms and recommended a course of therapies that worked.If it weren't for her I'd be in a world of pain and suffering. She is courteous, extremely knowledgable and did not make assumptions about me before taking in all my information. And very thorough. Refreshing!