A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Wang practice?
- Dr. Regina Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Regina Wang practices Family Medicine near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Norcross Primary Care Doctors.