A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Wang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Henan Medical University, Zhengzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Wang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Regina Wang practice?
- Dr. Regina Wang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Regina Wang practices Family Medicine near Norcross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Norcross Primary Care Doctors.