7 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Wells, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Wells, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Denise Wells MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Regina D. Wells practice?
- Dr. Regina Wells has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Regina Wells practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near , .