A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Wells, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Wells, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Denise Wells MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Regina D. Wells practice?
- Dr. Regina Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Regina Wells practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Pediatricians.