A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Wells, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Wells, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wells has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans