Dr. Regina Wender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina Wender?

Best possible doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Wender's competence and concern for her patients should be the universal standard for doctors.

Excellent Anesthesiologist

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Dr. Wender is very professional and thorough. She explained to me what to expect before and after my thyroid surgery. She came to see me at my hospital room within 2 hours after the procedure and made sure I was okay. I highly recommend Dr. Wender to anyone who would be needing her professional services in anesthesia.

Wonderful Dr. Wender

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Dr. Wender has a very friendly yet to-the-point bedside manner. She made sure I understood the procedures, and I felt safe having her in charge of my consciousness during clavicle surgery. She promptly checked up on me the next day, and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to feel cared about and taken care of.

Posted on October 27th, 2017