Regina Whitfield Kekessi M.D.,, M.P.H. Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

my visit
dr whitfield the best ob/gyn ever.she listens,explains and spend time with you no matter how long it takes. she has the best attitude and such friendliness that makes you feel like she is really concerned

May 22nd, 2017
She was very patient and knowledgable,and made me feel very comfortable about everything. I did not feel rushed and I really appreciated her genuine concern for me as a patient. I will definitely come back to see her!

my visit

Excellent!
I am happy to have experienced Dr. Whitfield's service. She is really attentive, takes time to understand issues, and is great at giving her thoughts, opinions, and solutions. I am glad to have been referred to her and would refer her to anyone in need of an OBGYN!

She is awesome
I had to have some very uncomfortable procedures done and as usual Doctor Whitfiled-Kekessi and her staff made me feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. I am very greatful and never worried when i come here.

Great doctor - appreciate Dr. Whitfield very much
Dr. W - my second time seeing her and glad with my selection

Great service
Great experience, I felt that my needs where met. Dr. Whitfield listen to my concerns and also provided detail information about new and past birth control that I was on.

Great doctor - appreciate Dr. Whitfield very much