Family Physicians

4515 S McClintock Dr
Ste 100
Tempe, AZ 85282
480-820-1133
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
by Kay Kay on Sep 19th, 2013

I have been a patient for almost 11 years. Dr. Wright is very thorough, knowledgable and professional. She is a good listener and not stingy about referrals. Very prompt with appointments and I've never waited even 10 min in waiting room. Office is very organized. I was able to call in with a medical problem while out of town (twice) and both were handled to my satisfaction.

Aug 24th, 2012

I have had several Dr.s and can say that Dr.Wright is one of the BEST. She really cares and listens to her patients to find the problem. I highly recommend her to any women looking for a caring doctor...

|  Great for Treating HYPOthyroid  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

In 2004 I was treated by Dr. wright. As soon as she walked in the room she was able to detect that something wasn't normal with me. She immediately told me, "Your face is too red, nobody's face is that red, something is wrong"! She was super smart and has a passion for what she does.She immediately detected that I had HYPOthyroidism thru the blood tests. She immediately gave me 50 mcg of Levothyroxine which made my TSH go down to a more tolerable range. She took time to explain to me what I had and that I would need medication for the rest of my life.She hugged me when I started crying while receiving the new diagnoses and is very caring & has compassion.She gave me care that no other doctor gave me at that time. My regular doctor never detected anything was wrong when I went in for breathing problems 2 yrs prior.I lost my job and medical insurance and she brought me in every 6 months instead of every 3 to not cause a financial burden on me. I was perfectly fine under her care. I would trust her to continue to treat me if I didn't lose my job & medical insurance.She clearly exhibits a passion for treating people.I've been thru 4 doctors since seeing her and I am finally feeling normal. After Dr. Wright, the next doctor DECREASED my medication and made me suffer for years & years.I wish I could have stayed with Dr. Wright.I would recommend her to others to go see her.

Mar 9th, 2011

My daughter had been very sick, we had seen other doctors and had not been happy with them and then I took her to see Dr. Wright, she was a new patient and after our visit my daughter said to me, "Mom, I think she actually cares how I feel". I think that tells you right there that you have found a good doctor, finally.

|  The Best Doctor in the US  |  show details
by Dean Gorgen on Apr 29th, 2010

Dr Wright is the most honest, caring, knowledgeable and caring physician I have ever had the pleasure of consulting. She is confident, in the know and very easy to talk to with a bedside manner that is 5-Star ... I know when she gives me a diagnosis it is correct and I trust her judgement 100%. When she offers a referral to a specialist you know she does so with confidence and she is aware of other doctors strong points and specialties. This is a Doctor like I've never known. It is a blessing and a privelage to be able to count on Dr Wright as I do. She is THE BEST!!!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Emily on Mar 1st, 2010

Like many people, I've experienced the feeling of having an arrogant and rushed doctor. Since I've had this experience in the past, that is why Dr. Regina Wright was such a breath of fresh air.She is genuinely concerned with making her patients well. She takes the time, not only to give you a proper examination, but to make sure that all of your questions are answered. She knew of obscure illnesses and gave me choices regarding treatment.I highly recommend her and her office of professional staff.

|  Good Family doctor  |  show details
by kcrane on Jun 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

As part of East Valley Primary Care Physicians, Dr. Wright is a great family doctor. SHe cares about her patients and takes time to answer questions. We have used her for 5 years, and she really knows her patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com