Dr. Regina Wu MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

September 9th, 2016
Excellent Physician

June 7th, 2016
I recently had to change my primary care doctor as mine had moved on to another location. I was concerned about obtaining one that I liked as much as my former PCP. Dr. Wu is more than I had expected. She is so personable, warm, and caring. She ALWAYS gets back to me sooner than anyone I've had in the past. She is tops! and I would highly recommend to her anyone, as I did with my husband (who was very pleased as well).

May 31st, 2015
The best doctor.

April 4th, 2014
the most appropriate expertise, can send patients to a number of specialists. At such times, she keeps in close contact to stay informed of her patients' condition. I have relocated 80 miles away and yet due to her wonderful professional care, I chose to retain her as my primary care physician. Our relationship is truly a partnership; she provides not only immediate address for office visit issue but inquires as to my personal well being and reviews total health issues such as diet, sleep, weight and habits. A physician can only be as successful as the patient is receptive to make personal changes and corrections as prescribed by the doctor. She is truly compassionate in her care.

November 26th, 2013
Sad to leave
I just had to change my PCP from Dr. Wu, due to geographical difficulties and it nearly broke my heart. I always felt comfortable talking to her and felt like she knew me and my past so well, even after a long period of time without needing to see her. She makes referrals when necessary and always follows up. I will miss her and hope that my new doctor can fill her very large shoes.

July 8th, 2013
Dr Wu
Dr Wu is a wonderful caring woman who exercises her professional advice when needed. Dr Wu has patiently tendered to my families needs at all possible times and always makes time to read and respond to emails. We just love her...thank you Dr Wu....:>

July 24th, 2012
Is not confadent and has trouble making a dession about your health...
She always sends you to someone else and never wants to take the responsibility of a diagnoses or problem that you are having. VERY quick to send you to the hospital or to another doctor.

July 18th, 2012
Rude and Rushed
Dr. Wu spent as little time with me as possible and spoke to me in a condescending manner. I was told by her stff that she would spend some time with me while I was dressed to "get to know" me, but that never happened. I was early for my appointment and she saw me right away. However she barely let me speak, if I didnt answer her questiosn quickly enough she answered them for me. It was an awful experience.

December 16th, 2011
A doctor who remembers who you are
I've been seeing Dr. Wu since she began practicing at Dedham Medical Associates, which I believe is over 10 years now. To my surprise, even when there have been extended periods of time between visits, I feel as though she remembers who I am when she sees me, that she has reviewed my record in advance, and that despite the huge volume of patients treated at Dedham Medical, that she thinks of me as an individual, not just another patient. That, combined with Dedham Medical's online system for prescription refills, appointment requests, lab reports, and even emailing the physician, make this Dr. an excellent choice. I drive over 30 miles to see this doctor - after my husband and I moved away we simply couldn't find an adequate replacement. Well worth the trip.

March 22nd, 2011
Excellent doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Wu since her arrival at Dedham Medical. She is one of the best doctors around, and has a wait list to see her.Dr. Wu is very pro-active in ordering age appropriate testing and her follow-up is excellent.

April 8th, 2010
Saved my life!
She did the tests, saw some bad stuff, called and had me back inimmediately and then had me in surgery in 10 days. All ended well because of her and a brilliant surgeon

October 9th, 2009
I had no problem either getting an appointment or with wait time at my appointment. As soon as I checked in I was taken in back for vitals and Dr Wu was with me in under 5 minutes. I'm a new patient, so I don't know how accurate my assessment is, but she seems fine, but a little bit rushed. Her receptionist and nurse however are both rude and abrupt, which surprises me, since most of the people at Dedham Medical are very nice