A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Yavel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Yavel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Yavel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Yavel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Yavel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr New York, NY
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yavel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Regina Yavel practice?
Dr. Regina Yavel practices Dermatology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Commack Dermatologists.