A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Regina Yavel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Regina Yavel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Regina Yavel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yavel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Yavel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Ctr New York, NY
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Regina Yavel MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Regina Yavel practice?
- Dr. Regina Yavel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Regina Yavel practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Hampton Bays, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.