Dr. Reginald Abraham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon!
Dr. Abraham performed a minimally invasive lung surgery on my 80-year old mom who had lung cancer. She recovered in no time and the surgery was a success! She now continues to do what she loves best ... gardening and cooking. Thank you Dr. Abraham!

January 18th, 2010
Rn
Great Surgeon, compassionate and caring

November 24th, 2009
Don't schedule surgery on Friday The 13th but if you do and things go bad, hope you're in the hands of some as qualified as Dr. Abraham. I've recovered quite well and am thankful for special attention I received throughout my ordeal.

October 8th, 2009
Beyond surgeon care, care for the human kind.....
Hearing that your father needs an urgent triple bypass is not as easy thing to process! I could run you through what we went through, but I think it is more important to share with you the experiences we have had with Dr. Abraham (aka Dr.God). Where do I begin? Dr. Abraham's work ethics go way beyond his call of duties. He does not just cut open, repair, and done! He is involved from the moment he educates you about the condition that is at hand through recovery...and then some more. Having a great surgeon is a true fortunate blessing already,(you probably know that about Dr. Abraham with all your research about him) but Dr. Abraham has more to offer than that. It's so hard for me to share, explain, or put into words our experiences with Dr. Abraham because it has been such a personal one from start til even now (5 months have past). I am a person who is never lost for words...til now. Once you have had the Dr. Abraham experience, alongside with his very skilled abilities, you will have a hard time with other Dr.'s because of the very personal care you get with Dr. Abraham and his team. Before Dr. Abraham took dad into surgery, I hugged him crying, asking him to please take care of dad, he told me he takes on each patient as his own family member, so now my dad was his dad! What else could be more comforting than those words? If anyone reading this has ANY questions, concerns, or just needs a little more of whatever it is, you can call Dr. Abraham's office and request for Nancie's # or email (that's me!) and it would be more than my pleasure to speak to you as a patient's daughter as the type of work ethics, care, abilities, or why we went with Dr. Abraham...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO!!! When you have such an experience as we have, we have to share with others so they can be as fortunate as we have and are because our father is doing very very very well and heading in the direction Dr.Abraham had predicted he would. Mind you, our case was NOT an open a shut case, we had a few obstacles outside the triple bypass, but through each event...there was Dr.Abraham around the corner, whether it was via phone call or showing up at FVRH. Going beyond his surgeon duties and bringing out his human care for people.

September 3rd, 2009
Dr. Abraham
Dr Abraham was responsible for removing the tubes in my chest after a spontaneous pneumothroax collapse. He was extremely caring and professional in his approach to my uneasiness about the procedure. He made me relaxed by his bedside manner and the removal was painless. After the procedure he followed up numerous times to ensure that I was doing well and recovering quicklyHis office was efficient and I was admitted almost immediatelyI would recommend Dr.Abraham with no reservations..

August 4th, 2009
Terrific Doctor
After my bypass surgery when I went home Dr Abraham called me every day for about two weeks. He is a great guy and a terrific surgeon.