A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Baugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Baugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baugh
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Baugh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baugh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Franz Baugh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald F. Baugh practice?
- Dr. Reginald Baugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Baugh practices Otolaryngology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL.
See Toledo Otolaryngologists.