Learn more about Dr. Reginald Baugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Baugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Baugh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baugh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald F. Baugh practice?
Dr. Reginald Baugh practices Otolaryngology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Hamtramck, MI.
See Toledo Otolaryngologists.