A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Baugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Baugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baugh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Baugh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baugh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baugh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Franz Baugh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald F. Baugh practice?
- Dr. Reginald Baugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Baugh practices Otolaryngology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL.
See Toledo Otolaryngologists.