A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Brushewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brushewitz
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Brushewitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Brushewitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brushewitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald C Brushewitz MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald C. Brushewitz practice?
- Dr. Reginald Brushewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Brushewitz practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.