A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Brushewitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Brushewitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brushewitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald C Brushewitz MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald C. Brushewitz practice?
- Dr. Reginald Brushewitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Brushewitz practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.