Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald Burton
Dr. Reginald Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center West, St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center and Bryanlgh Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald Burton has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Reginald Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.
Dr. Julie Walcutt
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Residency
Lincoln, NE 0.01 mi9
Dr. Stanley Okosun
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery
Lincoln, NE 0.01 mi20
Dr. Rick Windle
Lincoln, NE 0.09 mi41