Learn more about Dr. Reginald Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald R Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Reginald Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.