A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald R. Cooper practice?
Dr. Reginald Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.