A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Cooper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
- U of I Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald R Cooper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald R. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Reginald Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Cooper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Orthopedic Surgeons.