A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Eadie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Eadie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC University Laboratories
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Jolander Eadie MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald J. Eadie practice?
- Dr. Reginald Eadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Eadie practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.