A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Eburuche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Eburuche is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuche graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eburuche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Nneji Eburuche MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald N. Eburuche practice?
- Dr. Reginald Eburuche has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Eburuche practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.