A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuche graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuche has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eburuche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Eburuche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald N. Eburuche practice?
Dr. Reginald Eburuche practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ron Eburuche, Dr. Reggie Eburuche, Dr. Ronnie Eburuche, Dr. Reinaldo Eburuche