A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Fayssoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Fayssoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayssoux graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fayssoux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Emory University Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Scott Fayssoux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald S. Fayssoux practice?
- Dr. Reginald Fayssoux has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Fayssoux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.