Learn more about Dr. Reginald Fayssoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Fayssoux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayssoux
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fayssoux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayssoux graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fayssoux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Scott Fayssoux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald S. Fayssoux practice?
- Dr. Reginald Fayssoux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Fayssoux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Orthopedic Surgeons.