Learn more about Dr. Reginald Fayssoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Fayssoux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayssoux
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fayssoux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayssoux graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fayssoux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Scott Fayssoux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald S. Fayssoux practice?
- Dr. Reginald Fayssoux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Fayssoux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Orthopedic Surgeons.