A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Fayssoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Fayssoux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fayssoux
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Injuries
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fayssoux graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fayssoux has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Scott Fayssoux MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald S. Fayssoux practice?
- Dr. Reginald Fayssoux has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Fayssoux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.