A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Hughes, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald D. Hughes practice?
Dr. Reginald Hughes practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Family Physicians and Richmond Hill Emergency Physicians.