A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Hughes, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Douglas Hughes MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald D. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Reginald Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Hughes practices Family Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Family Physicians.