Learn more about Dr. Reginald Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Hughes is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Hughes, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Douglas Hughes MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald D. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Reginald Hughes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Hughes practices Family Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Richmond Hill, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Richmond Hill Primary Care Doctors.