A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Hughes, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Douglas Hughes MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald D. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Reginald Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Hughes practices Family Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Family Physicians.