Learn more about Dr. Reginald Ishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Ishman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ishman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Eugene Ishman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald E. Ishman practice?
- Dr. Reginald Ishman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Ishman practices Ophthalmology near Warsaw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dansville, NY and Lakeville, NY.
See Warsaw Ophthalmologists.