A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Ishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ishman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Eugene Ishman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald E. Ishman practice?
- Dr. Reginald Ishman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Ishman practices Ophthalmology near Warsaw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY and Dansville, NY.
See Warsaw Ophthalmologists.