Learn more about Dr. Reginald Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Davis, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Davis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald J Davis FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Reginald J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Reginald Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Davis practices Neurological Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Towson Surgeons.