Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.5

Jul 7th, 2016

Has anger issues! Be careful if you are a woman alone. Does not like you to ask questions. Will bully you. If angry will get in your face and yell. Did not act this way when my husband was with me! Scared!

Diagnosis and treatment for pain show details Diagnosis and treatment for pain
by Diane on Mar 4th, 2015

I was skeptical, Dr's had told me to just accept that I have pain. My family Dr continued to try and help by referring me to Dr Kaeptyn. My first visit was for an EMG which I know to be a painful procedure. Dr Kaeptyn impressed me with his concern for my comfort. I've had other tests and treatments since then and he has always been polite, informative and reassuring . I'm able to do things now I haven't done in years including going back to work.

This physician hurt me during a procedure show details This physician hurt me during a procedure
Dec 16th, 2011

Dr Kapteyn has a very bad temper. He comes acorss as nice but if he gets stressed or you complain of pain he gets mad at you and will tell you to be quiet. He then dumped as a patient. HE made up a reason because i was not happy he said he would make me comfy but then accused me of being a drug addict because his sedation was poor he hurt me and it still hurts. I filed a complaint against him.

Jun 28th, 2011

Most thorough exam and explanation every by a physician