A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald L Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reginald L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Reginald Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.