A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congestive Heart Failure Stress Testing Vascular Disease Preventive Cardiology
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald L Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Reginald L. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Reginald Robinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Robinson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.