A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Lee DO is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Reginald Lee practice?
- Dr. Reginald Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Lee practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.