Dr. Reginald Lord MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 17th, 2015
best doctor
Doctor lord is the best doc every he has seen all seven of my children and four of my grandchildren. Been see this doctor for the past 23 years

August 5th, 2015
Worst nurses
My kids have seen Dr. Lord for the past 14 years. As a doctor he is awesome ,but his fat nurse with boils on her face is very rude and disrespectful. We have asked for updated shot records for the past month and have not got them. All she gives is excuses. How hard is it to do your job. We will be finding another doctor. Its too bad.

October 12th, 2013
Best Dr I have took my son to here in ABQ
I never have to wait long in the waiting room. Dr Lord knows what he is doing, Never have to sec guess what he tells us. Very clean very good doctor and good staff

February 28th, 2011
Great Doctor, HORRIBLE Nursing staff
I am a health care industry professional for a large national corporation, and we chose Dr. Lord to serve our family. Dr. Lord has a well deserved reputation among the health care community for being a very capable and knowledgeable doctor. His manner, especially with school age children, is unrivaled by any pediatrician I have worked with. He is professional, honest, straighforward, and an asset to his field. Unfortunately, the supporting cast of nurses who work in Dr. Lord's office do not demonstrate this level of quality. Genuinely rude and disinterested in anything besides gossiping with one another (sometimes very innapropriately in front of those in the waiting area) and eating, Dr. Lord's nursing staff are clearly in the field for the wrong reasons. The nurse suffering from morbid obesity is especially rude, and is either disinterested or has not received the proper training to administer injections or oral swabs. Her use of a needle and swab is nothing short of brutal, and our last two infant vaccinations came complete with advanced bruising and continued to bleed well after we got home. This nurse has been there for a while now, and with a new nurse recently added to the staff taking to the unprofessional role-modeling so well, it's time for us to find a new doctor.Needless to say we'll miss Dr. Lord terribly, but with the quality of his staff in such rapid decline, we don't feel like we were left with an alternative. Other reviews, here and elsewhere on-line, also speak to the horrible quality of nurses and support staff. Unfortunately, this is a confirmation of those reports. Good doc, really bad staff. Take your business elsewhere.

January 18th, 2010
Dr Lord is THE BEST
I have taken my children to over a dozen Dr's in Albuquerque, and Dr Lord is the best, hands down. He never hedges on a diagnosis and he always answers all questions asked of him. He is competent and kind, and he is very smart! My PCP actually suggested him! One complaint is his staff-it needs improvement..

August 4th, 2009
parent
I have 3 adult children and two younger children, My adult children did not have Dr. Reginald Lord, I switched after one of my children was seen by him while he was an "on call" for another Dr. I strongly believe he is the Best Albuquerque has to offer, he is the Dr. that most Doctors take their own kids to for excellent care.