Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald Low
Dr. Reginald Low, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Lodi, CA and Carmichael, CA (and 7 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Low is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sutter Roseville Medical Center and Sutter Memorial Hospital. Dr. Low has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald Low has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Reginald Low is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Kyle Michaelis
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Raye Bellinger
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Mark Bowers
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi7