Learn more about Dr. Reginald Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Low is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Low, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Low has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald I Low MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald I. Low practice?
- Dr. Reginald Low has 10 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Low practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.