A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Low is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Low, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Low has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald I Low MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald I. Low practice?
- Dr. Reginald Low has 10 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Low practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.