A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Low is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Low, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Low has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald I Low MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Reginald I. Low practice?
- Dr. Reginald Low has 10 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Low practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Folsom, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.