Dr. Reginald Manning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reginald Manning?

November 17th, 2016

I met dr manning about 2 weeks ago and it was a definite pleasure. He was very attentive to my needs, he was funny and had a great sense of humor. I was so comfortable with him it was almost like I knew him for years. He was very thorough and took time to explain the surgery process. I would strongly recommend that people should go to him for any future needs

March 31st, 2016

Terrible Doctor!

Terrible Doctor, just wants to rush you to surgery. Had knee Surgery and been in pain ever since. Dont go to him.

February 17th, 2014

Broken foot

Had I not gone to him I would have made a HUGE mistake. I had gone to another that was highly recommended by s few people. He wanted to put pins, etc. in the 2 broken bones in my foot. My inner gut was telling me get a 2nd opinion. I knew a woman who worked for Dr. Manning for years through a friend of mine. My friend called her and then she called me, begging me to go to him. Best thing I had ever done !!! All I needed was a bone stimulator and the proper ortho boot. My foot is perfect, thank God I went to Dr. Manning !!!

May 18th, 2012

Mother in law in hospital. No communication

She was in the hospital for 4 days. We called him. All we got was a rude response fom his secretary.

April 11th, 2012

He operated on my 91 yr old friend after she broke her ankle in several parts. It was completely shattered. He did an excellent job and she can walk very good with a cane. I think that he is an excellent surgeon and he will be the one I will see, if I ever need one

March 26th, 2012

Dr. Manning is a caring and professional orthopedic MD who has been featured in NY Magazine's Best of issue. I can personally say that Dr. Manning is one of the best MDs that I have ever seen. His follow-up and command of ortho is extraordinary.

October 25th, 2010

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Manning. I've had surgery performed by him and had very good results. Should I need my knee replaced, I would travel back to New York from Floirda for him to do the surgery.

October 19th, 2017