Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reginald McLaughlin
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Richmond Hill, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. McLaughlin is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr. Elizabeth Greenfield
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology
South Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi33
Dr. Karen Woodburn-Hourie
South Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi31