A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McLaughlin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald David McLaughlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Reginald D. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Reginald McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin practices Pediatrics near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Pediatricians.