A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McLaughlin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLaughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Reginald D. McLaughlin practice?
Dr. Reginald McLaughlin practices Pediatrics near South Richmond Hill, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Pediatricians.