A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Obi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Obi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Obi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obi graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Obi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Plymouth
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Ifeanyi Obi MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald I. Obi practice?
- Dr. Reginald Obi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Reginald Obi practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists.